Hello, students! A graphic design position has opened up for VCBO architecture! VCBO Architecture is an award winning, integrated design firm with a team of over 90 professionals in two offices in Utah, doing work through the Intermountain West. Our staff are dedicated to providing clients with functional, beautiful, sustainable and future-focused projects in Healthcare, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Recreation, Civic and Justice, and Corporate Office Space.
VCBO Architecture (www.vcbo.com) is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our Architectural Group in our Salt Lake City office. VCBO has a passion for excellence and a strong group of people who respect each other and enjoy working together.
Full time position responsible for creating and maintaining VCBO’s brand and providing marketing support as directed. The employee will work with members of the marketing department, project managers and firm management to ensure continuity in the company’s branding and marketing message. This role adheres to and promotes the VCBO company values by performing respective duties in a manner that supports and contributes to the achievement of VCBO’s company goals.
- Maintain website design.
- Create and maintain conference displays and materials, project board displays.
- Create and maintain ad materials, marketing brochures, proposal covers, project sheets, headshots for employee profiles and
- Produce and edit Keynote, PowerPoint presentations and video slideshows of any kind for project interviews, client
presentations and internal uses.
- Produce proposal layout and design templates.
- Maintain marketing materials library, including catalog and file all materials in a logical and easily accessible manner; ensures
they are continuously up to date.
- Assist and prepare layouts and graphics for masterplan documents, facilities studies, and programming documents.
- Support and maintain product photography.
- Project assistance of coloring site and floor plans, as requested.
- Award submittal creation and submission.
- Create and maintain branding and graphic design relating to company’s internal and external image through business cards,
letterhead, email signatures, office environmental graphics, and construction banners in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete all tasks within expected deadlines.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines
- Sound judgment and confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage last minute and urgent requests
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Three years of experience as a desktop publisher using Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe InDesign,
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with web design, digital photography and Adobe Bridge.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro a plus.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com