Amidst the craziness of the coronavirus lockdown, we want to extend some news–the 2020 Adobe Creative Jam will still be taking place!
The Jams give students a chance to get an inside look into companies and their people, respond to a real-world challenge, get project feedback from the company’s leaders, and win prizes from Adobe. These events are FREE for students, and if you don’t have access to the Creative Cloud, you can access the software with a Free Starter XD account.
College + Nickelodeon Creative Jam with Adobe XD, April 3 – 6
(Open to currently-enrolled college students of institutions in US and Canada)
– Kick Off: Fri, Apr 3 from 4-6pm ET/1-3pm PT
– Finale : Mon, Apr 6 from 4-6pm ET/1-3pm PT
Prizes include Amazon gift cards up to $250 and Creative Jam backpacks.
– Register: https://cjam.in/nick
– Promo Materials: https://www.creativejam.in/openjams/aprilrush
College + Airbnb Creative Jam with Adobe XD, April 24 – 27
(Open to currently-enrolled college students of institutions in US, UK, and Canada)
– Kick Off: Fri, Apr 24 from 12-2pm ET/9-11am PT
– Finale : Mon, Apr 27 from 12-2pm ET/9-11am PT
– Register: https://cjam.in/airbnb
– Promo Materials: https://www.creativejam.in/openjams/aprilxd (coming soon)